The first step to becoming an Aya healthcare nurse is to apply online after successfully submitting your online application.
Different roles require different skills Therefore, the recruitment process and tests can differ from position to position
- How long does it take to get hired by Aya healthcare?
- How do I get a job at Aya healthcare?
- Why do you want to work at Aya healthcare?
- How many references does Aya require?
- Does Aya have good health insurance?
- What benefits does Aya Healthcare offer?
- Does Aya pay well?
- How long does it take to get a travel nurse interview?
The Hiring Process
How to prepare for your nursing interview and hiring process:
- Apply online
- Phone interview
- Assessment Test – PI test
- In-person interviews
Aya Healthcare is the largest travel nurse provider in North America.
Medical Staffing, Travel Nursing, and Allied Staffing
- Travel nurse staffing
- Allied health staffing
- Per diem and local staffing
- Locum staffing
- Non-clinical staffing
- Workforce management software
- Vendor management software
- Clinician engagement software
- Float pool management software
- Recruitment process automation and outsourcing
Headquarters location: San Diego, California, United States
Industry Staffing and Recruiting
Company size 1,001-5,000 employees
Interviews at Aya Healthcare
What interview questions does Aya Healthcare ask?
- What do you like most about being a nurse?
- What do you find most difficult about being a nurse?
- Where would you like us to find you a travel assignment?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a nurse?
- How has your experience prepared you for this role?
Current Job Openings
Travel Nursing Jobs
- Registered Nurse
- Operating Room
- Pediatric OR
- Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Surgical
- Student Nurse Extern
- Nursing Assistant