Goldman Sachs assessment test preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
The hiring process at Goldman Sachs varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background
- Online Application
- Psychometric Tests/Online Aptitude Tests
- Assessment centre
- First Interview 30 minutes long, with a senior manager
- The second stage interview is the final interview
- Job Offer
Goldman Sachs Aptitude Tests
Aptitude tests are most often used before a formal interview.
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments, such as aptitude tests, personality tests, situational judgment tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
The Goldman Sachs is American multinational investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial bank and financial services(securities, asset management, prime brokerage)
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Travelodge Hotels is a private company operating in the hotels and hospitality industry throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Spain.
- B&B Hotels is a hotel chain in France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Spain, and Portugal.
- Genesis Capital is a high-growth specialty commercial lending platform providing financing for qualified real estate developers.
- Tienda Inglesa
- GS Investment Strategies operates as an investment advisory firm.
- Boyd is a global leader in engineered rubber, plastic, metal/flexible environmental sealing, and energy management solutions.
- Nexus LLC
Internships A Goldman Sachs internship gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the finance industry and start your finance career.
- LGBT+ Student Possibility Programme
- Women’s Programme: Engineering
- Off-Cycle Internships
- Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
- Summer Associate Programme
- Divisional Spring Programme
- Global Investment Research, Healthcare, Analyst,
- Finance, Controllers, Product Controller, Analyst
- Securities – Securities Finance Sales Trader
- Merchant Banking Division
- IMD Private Bank
- Portfolio Accounting Software Engineer