The Intuit hiring process is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes, Pre-hire assessments, and interviews.
Typical interview process and everything you need to prepare for your final round interview at Intuit
- Interview Set-Up
- Craft Demonstration
- Assessors Interview
- Team Member Interview
- Manager Interview
You need to practice smartly and define which tests you’ll need to improve and what are your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take different tests, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgment tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
Tests to prepare them for before the interview:
Personality Test, Situational Judgment Tests
It is advisable to check whether technical positions are required to pass Mechanical aptitude tests.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Intuit is an American business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.
Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
- Docstoc was an electronic document repository and online store that provided professional, financial, and legal documents for the business community.
- Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master their marketing performance.
- Mint.com is a free, web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Elastic Intelligence is the developer and marketer of the Connection Cloud.
- TSheets is a web-based and mobile time-tracking and employee scheduling app.
- PayCycle – Online Payroll for Small Businesses.
- MyCorporation makes starting and maintaining a business easier.
- CBS Employer Services is a full-service payroll company.
- Mobile Money Ventures
- Level Up Analytics is a premier consulting company focused on data science
- AisleBuyer provides mobile commerce solutions.
Careers at Intuit
Explore Careers at Intuit:
- Senior Product Designer
- Staff Machine Learning Engineer
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Staff Data Scientist
- Backend Engineering Tech Lead
- Service and Supportability Manager
- Staff Data Scientist – Analytics
- Platform Operations Engineer
- Staff Software Developer
Qualcomm Assessment Test
The hiring process at Qualcomm varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background.
HP Assessment Test
Questions and Answers about HP Hiring Process HP receive many competitive applicants, but there are two easy paths to getting hired.
Wayfair Assessment Test
Are you wondering how WAYFAIR hires employees and how to get the job? The recruitment process takes from 4 to 6 weeks.