Prepare yourself for your interview and hiring process at The Dow Company.
There are hundreds of applicants for each position. You need to ensure that you go into the interview prepared
- What is a manufacturing assessment test?
- What are the stages of an interview?
- What is a Bennett test?
- What are the steps in the assessment process?
- What can I expect from a mechanical aptitude test?
Hiring Process 7 Steps
- Searching for specific jobs
- Search by Geography
- Interview – most interviews will take place at the Dow site where the job opening is located.
- Employment Offer
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Dow Corning.
Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
About the company
Dow is a multinational corporation materials science leader committed to delivering innovative and sustainable solutions for customers in packaging, infrastructure, and consumer care.
Headquarters: Midland, Michigan, United States
Parent organization: DuPont
Number of employees: 12,000
Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation is the largest producer of polysilicon and semiconductor chemicals for the semiconductor and solar industries in the United States.
Job Type and Career
Find and apply to open positions in your areas of interest at Dow:
- Students Dow offers many opportunities and resources for students who are at the beginning of their career stage.
- Apprenticeships Dow apprenticeship program offers you an opportunity to help shape the future with on-the-job training and education domestically.
- Produktionsfachkraft Chemie
- Production Technologist
- Project SEARCH Intern
- Internship Robotics Process Automation for Payroll
- Campus Graduate – Research and Development (Ph.D.)
- Administrative College Co-op – Emergency Services & Security