Knowing what to expect from the Stelia Aerospace hiring process will help you succeed and pass the assessment successfully. Explore more about the application tips and the recruitment process.
Like other interviews, the Stelia Aerospace interview process begins with a candidate applying for a job position.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site, your second interview will be via video or phone.
More employers are using tests as part of the hiring process.
These tests are used to evaluate your analytical skills and your personality.
Prepare yourself for the assessment test.
Assessment test you may take according to your position:
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Stelia Aerospace is an aerospace company headquartered in Toulouse, France. It specializes in the design and manufacture of aerostructures, pilot seats, and premium-class passenger seats, mainly for the commercial aviation sector.
Parent organization: Airbus
- Portalliance Engineerings and development company.
- STELIA North America is based in Mirabel, Laurentides (Quebec), specializing in aerostructure assembly and systems integration.
- EADS Composites Aquitaine is dedicated to the design, development, and implementation of high-performance composite materials.
Discover the current offers now.
- INTERNSHIP – Communication Officer
- Operational Excellence Coordinator (SES)
- Materials and processes specialist
- INTERNSHIP – BE project manager
- INTERNSHIP – Tool design
- INTERNSHIP – IT project manager
- STAGE – Chargé de communication
- Coordonnateur d’Excellence Opérationnelle (SES)
- Spécialiste matériaux et procédés
- STAGE – Chargé de mission BE
- STAGE – Conception outillage
- STAGE – Chargé de mission TI