The Airbus interview process consisted of a screening interview with an HR professional. Find the important interview skills tips to ensure you pass your interview and assessments easily.
- How to pass the Airbus test?
- How do I pass my assessment?
- How many rounds of interviews are there in Airbus?
- Why do you want to work for Airbus?
- Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
Getting a job at Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer, involves a series of steps and preparation for the interview process. Here’s a general guideline:
What to expect when applying
- Find the right job for you
- Create your Account
- selection process
- Interview – over the phone or in person.
- Assessment Teat
The practice isn’t just about taking test after test, though. You need to practice smartly and define which tests you’ll need to improve and what are your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Depending on your role, you may have to take different tests, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, Hogan personality test, situational judgement tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Airbus SE is a European multinational aerospace corporation that designs, manufactures, and delivers industry-leading commercial aircraft and helicopters.
Parent organization: Airbus Group
- Airbus Helicopters SAS is the helicopter manufacturing division of Airbus.
- Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus responsible for defense and aerospace products and services.
- ATR is a Franco-Italian aircraft manufacturer headquartered on the grounds of Toulouse Blagnac International Airport in Blagnac, France.
- Premium AEROTEC is an aerospace manufacturing business headquartered in Augsburg in, Germany.
- Stelia Aerospace is an aerospace company headquartered in Toulouse, France.
- Airbus Corporate Jets, a business unit of Airbus SAS and part of Airbus, markets and completes corporate jet variants from the parent’s airliner range.
- Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH is an aerospace manufacturer based in Dresden, Germany.
- Helibras or Helicópteros do Brasil S.A. is a Brazil-based helicopter manufacturer.
- CIMPA offers PLM Product Lifecycle Management consulting and services with the overall objective of increasing operational efficiency and performance.
- Metron Aviation is an Air Traffic Management Services company based in Herndon, VA.
- NAVBLUE, an amalgamation of Navtech, Airbus LUCEM, and Airbus ProSky, is Airbus’ flight operations software subsidiary. They provide products that include software for flight planning, aircraft performance, flight data analysis, aeronautical charts, crew planning, electronic flight bag, and navigational data.
- Astrium was an aerospace manufacturer subsidiary of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company that provided civil and military space systems and services.
- Panavia Aircraft GmbH is a German company established by the three partner nations of the Tornado Multi-Role Combat Aircraft project.
- AirTanker Services, operating as AirTanker, is a British aircraft leasing company providing a fleet of Airbus A330 MRTT tanker/transports, known by the service name “Voyager,” to the Royal Air Force for the aerial refueling role.
- Testia, an Airbus company, is a training, services, and product provider for aerostructure testing and Non-Destructive Testing.
Students and graduates – You can find several opportunities, from gaining experience in an international environment to structured entry programs across different technical and business areas.
Apprenticeship – The programs last from three to five years.
Get an early start on your career
- Graduate Software Systems Engineer
- Embedded Software Entwickler (m/w/d)
- Electrical Systems Graduate Engineer
- Technology Specialist
- Trainingsingenieur (m/w/d)
- Embedded Software/Firmware, Graduate Engineer
- AOCS/GNC Graduate Engineer
- INTERNSHIP Python developer (m/f)
- Mechanical Design Office Summer Placement
- Packaging Engineer of electronic units for Space applications
- Test Engineer
Apply online and submit an application to start the hiring process.
Common Airbus Interview Questions
- Technical Questions (Specific to the Role):
- For engineering roles, expect questions on aerospace principles, materials, systems, etc.
- For IT roles, questions may focus on software, data analysis, cybersecurity, etc.
- Behavioral Questions:
- Describe a situation where you had to work in a team to solve a complex problem.
- Tell us about a time when you had to adapt to significant changes at work.
- Situational Questions:
- How would you handle a tight deadline for a critical project?
- What approach would you take if you disagreed with a colleague on a project?
- Questions About Airbus and the Aerospace Industry:
- What do you know about Airbus’ current projects and challenges?
- How do you see the aerospace industry evolving in the next 5-10 years?
- Questions About Your Experience and Motivation:
- Why do you want to work for Airbus?
- What unique skills or experiences do you bring to this role?