The interview process at Sunoco is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
- What should I expect in an assessment interview?
- How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
- How do I ace an interview at Sunoco?
- What is the difference between an assessment and an interview?
- What is an interview assessment form?
Sunoco LP is an American master limited partnership organized distributor of motor fuels.
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, United States
Number of employees: 6,500
Steps in the interview process
Learn about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages are involved in the recruitment process.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Practice
Assessment tests are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
These tests can take a number of forms, such as a panel interview, software/skills assessment, case study, written test, or timed assignment.
Explore Careers At Sunoco
Common interview question
Get some insight into the job interview process and the steps involved.
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2 Years?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
- What Makes You Unique?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?