General electric assessment test preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
The recruitment process basically exists so that companies can pick the most suitable candidates for the job applied.
Every step of a hiring process is designed to whittle down the pool of applicants so that only the most suited applicants remain.
If you’re applying for a job at General Electric, you will want to understand all the steps involved in the interview process.
The application and interview process differs from role to role. It’s recommended to have a resume or CV before you apply for new job opportunities at General Electric.
If you need to take the assessment test, the type and number of assessments will depend on the role you apply for, you will be complete within a certain timeframe.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your interview.
The interviewer doesn’t care that you are nervous and doesn’t have a preconceived notion about what your answers should be.
- Do more than just basic research.
- Make sure you make a great first impression.
- Be prepared with examples of your work.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Keep your answers concise and focused.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your interview.
- Make the most of the – Tell me about your question.
- Practice your speaking voice and body language.
- Send a personalized thank you letter after the interview.
- Application – Create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test At General Electric
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day at GM.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments, such as aptitude tests, personality tests, situational judgment tests.
Prepare for the GE Assessment Test
General Electric Salaries
|Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Senior Software Engineer
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Open position 5,332
Number of employees: more than 320,000
Subsidiaries: Wellstream, Unison Industries, TIP Trailer Services, Prolec GE, Powerex, GE Wind Energy, GE Wind
In The News
Find similar jobs and match your qualifications to a job at