Information regarding Finastra pre-employment screening process.
Depending on the position for which you apply, you will need to take an assessment test.
Most job applications require a phone interview before you move to the next step.
- How do I prepare for a cognitive assessment test?
- How do I pass a Finastra assessment test?
- What kind of questions are on a cognitive test?
- What is asked in an online assessment test?
- What is a good cognitive test score?
- What is a good Finastra CCAT score?
Finastra Hiring Process
The process is quite straightforward, with three to four rounds. You’ll meet with an HR recruiter, a potential colleague, a senior manager outside the department you’re interviewing for, and possibly a case presentation.
The typical stages throughout the process
- Online Application
- Phone Interview
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- Psychometric Testing
Finastra Assessment Test
You should prepare for both tests
- CCAT Test – Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test
- Personality Test
The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) is a pre-employment assessment that aims to measure a candidate’s cognitive abilities, problem-solving skills, and learning potential. This test comprises 50 questions that should be answered within 15 minutes, making it a challenging and fast-paced assessment. Numerous companies utilize the CCAT test as part of their hiring process to evaluate a candidate’s potential for success in the role they have applied for.
Preparing for the Finastra CCAT Test
About The Company
Finastra Limited is a financial software company. The company offers products and solutions for retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets.
Parent organization: Misys International Limited
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Gandacar Consulting Software Company
- Kindle Banking Systems was a banking solutions company
- Fundtech is a provider of software products
- Malauzai, is a provider of mobile and Internet banking solutions for community financial institutions.
- IND Group is an innovator and developer of online and mobile banking, PFM, and payments technology products
- Mibs Holdings
- Olfa Soft SA
- Misys Equation Plus
- Chief Security Architect – Payments
- Senior Software Engineer
- Social Media Strategy Lead
- Expert Business Consultant
- HR Knowledge & Employee Experience Specialist
- Lead Recruiter
- Tech Recruiter / Talent Attraction Partner
- Senior Product Owner
- Senior Sales Executive (Strategic Accounts)
- Principal Network Engineer
- Senior Account Executive