Get some insight into the job process at Cigna step-by-step tips about the interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
How long does the hiring process take?
What is the most important step in the hiring process?
The employee selection process typically includes steps like: Reviewing cover letters and resumes; Pre-hire assessments and Interview.
Applied to a position with Cigna
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager & Team Interviews
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Cigna is an American worldwide health services organization,Cigna, a global health service company, offers health, pharmacy, dental, supplemental insurance and Medicare plans the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups.
Headquarters: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Express Scripts Holding Company is a pharmacy benefit management organization.
Brighter is a Santa Monica-based internet and healthcare company that connects dentists, patients, and dental insurers.
vielife becomes Cigna. As part of Cigna’s focus in delivering a complete global health and wellness solution.
Find your career
- Infusion Nurse, Per Diem – Accredo
- Supervisor, Infusion Nursing – Accredo
- Telephonic Registered Nurse (RN) – Accredo
- Home Infusion Nurse, Per Diem – Accredo
- Casual Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Bilingual Clinical Pharmacist
- Maintenance Technician – Express Scripts
- Pharmacy Technician – Accredo
- Senior Pharmacy Audit Manager – Express Scripts
- Warehouse Assistant – Express Scripts
- Contract Engineer Southeast Region
- Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine)
- Stocker and Packer- Accredo