Questions and Answers about Working at AbbVie. How to prepare for pre-hire assessment and interview.
What should I expect in an employment assessment test?
How do I prepare for an assessment test?
Recruiters usually conduct initial phone screens to qualify candidates, while hiring managers to handle the main interviews.
- Applying Online Enter your information and create an account.
- Telephone Interview
- Interview online or face-to-face interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
Assessment and Aptitude Test
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as additional tools for employee selection.
What should you know before taking your assessment test?
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the company
AbbVie takes on the toughest health challenges and produces innovative medicines.
Headquarters: North Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Pharmacyclics is an American biopharmaceutical company based in Sunnyvale, California. It is primarily focused on the development of cancer therapies.
- Allergan is an Irish-domiciled pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops, manufactures, and markets brand-name drugs and medical devices in medical aesthetics, eye care, central nervous system, and gastroenterology.
- Stemcentrx making a remarkable impact on cancer patients.
- KOS Pharmaceuticals offers proprietary prescription pharmaceutical products.
- Knoll is located in Barceloneta, PR, United States, and is part of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Pharmacyclics Switzerland developing and commercializing small-molecule medicines.
- Student opportunities Build your career each formal development program lasts two or three years, depending on the discipline.
- Internships AbbVie offers two Intern Programs Intern program and an Experiential Intern Program. That programs provide students with meaningful industry experience, networking, and development opportunities.
- Veterans career the company supports military veterans and those who serve in the Guard and Reserves.
Search All Jobs
Learn more about what AbbVie could do for your career.
- Commercial Market Research, Analytics, & Operations MBA Internship
- AbbVie Engineering Technician
- Reimbursement Account Manager Oncology (Ibrutinib) – Central
- Scientist I/II, Mammalian Protein Expression
- Associate Scientific Director, Psoriasis
- Medical Science Liaison, Hematology-Chicago (South)
- Scientist II / Senior Scientist I – In Vivo Antibody Discovery
- Senior Data Scientist I
- Commercial Leadership Program MBA Internship
- Associate Director, Business HR – Finance
- Senior Scientist I/II, Analytical Chemistry