Get ready for your career at PMI. At Philip Morris, you’ll be working across regions, cultures, roles, and disciplines.
If you receive a job offer, your first three months will be packed with activities to help you to become a valuable member of your team.
Learn about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages are involved in the recruitment process.
Every job you apply to is likely to have a unique internal process for accepting and reviewing resumes.
Your application is screened based on job requirements and your country.
- The selection process has a number of steps and evaluation tools.
- Interview with the hiring manager and a Human Resources representative.
- Pre-employment Assessments Depending on the complexity of the job, we may run further interviews and assessment centers.
- Job Offers
- Start your first day.
Start your Practice for Philip Morris Aptitude Test
The screening tests vary depending on the job requirements and the country you will be working in.
You must check with the HR manager which tests you will need to pass.
Start practice for your SHL Aptitude Test (SHL Numerical Reasoning, SHL Verbal Reasoning, SHL Inductive Reasoning, Personality Test, and SHL Deductive Reasoning)
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Philip Morris International is an American multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company with products sold in over 180 countries.
The most recognized and best-selling product of the company is Marlboro.
The company is dedicated to replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products as fast as possible.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Sampoerna PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk, commonly known as Sampoerna, is an Indonesian tobacco company.
- Papastratos is a Greek tobacco company and is the largest manufacturer and distributor of cigarettes in Greece.
- PMFTC is a joint-venture company between Philip Morris Philippines Manufacturing. and Fortune Tobacco Corporation. The company controls over 90% of the Philippine cigarette market.
- PHILSA tobacco company.
- Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is a Canadian manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products.
Explore job opportunities
internship program INKOMPASS there is 2 cycle internship that enables you to discover your potential through challenges.
- (Senior) Solution Architect SAP Finance
- (Senior) Data Engineer
- Analyst R2R General Ledger
- Legal Analyst TM, Copyright & Designs
- Manager Pre & Post-Market Assessment Studies
- Regional Strategy Sr. Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer
View all opportunities