Learn more about our hiring process. Get some insight into the Best Buy job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- How do you get hired at Best Buy?
- How long is the best buy hiring process?
- Does Best Buy pay weekly?
- What questions do they ask at the Best Buy interviews?
- What skills do you need to work at BestBuy?
- What should I wear to the interview?
- Can you work at BestBuy with no experience?
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
- Online Application
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
Employment Assessment Test At Best Buy
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
Screening and Evaluating Candidates
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What do employers look for in the assessment test?
- How do I prepare for an assessment test?
Start practicing for your online assessment To get an idea of what to expect on your test.
About the Company
Best Buy is an American multinational consumer electronics retailer (computers, appliances, cell phones, video games & more)
Headquarters: Richfield, Minnesota, United States
Number of locations: 1,008
Number of employees 125,000
- Geek Squad is a subsidiary of American multinational consumer electronics.
- Pacific Sales offer high to mid-range appliances as well as an assortment of home electronics and other home improvement products.
- Magnolia Audio Video Shop for premium audio and video products
- GreatCall is a connected health technology company GreatCall offers health and safety products and services for older adults, including mobile devices, cellular service, and a wearable devices.
- CinemaNow was an over-the-top international provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Napster was an online music store and a Rhapsody company.
- Suncoast Motion Picture is a chain of retail stores specializing in used and new physical media, primarily CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and Vinyl records, as well as collectibles.
- Redline Entertainment
Discover your career at Best Buy
|ENTERPRISE RISK AND COMPLIANCE||RETAIL CAREERS|
|FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING||CORPORATE CAREERS|
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||ADMIN/CLERICAL ASSET PROTECTION|
|INVENTORY LEGAL||BEST BUY MOBILE|
|SUPPLY CHAIN IN-HOME CONSULTATION||ENTERPRISE|
Best Buy Salaries
- Process Assistant – Hourly $16/hr
- Warehouse Associate – Hourly $14-$15/hr