Questions and Answers about Working at Saint-Gobain. How to prepare for pre-hire assessment and interview.
What should I expect in an employment assessment test?
All Saint-Gobain recruiters do their utmost to answer you within three weeks.
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
- Create an Account
- Telephone Interview
- Interview online or face-to-face interview
- Aptitude Test
- Job Offer
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as additional tools for employee selection.
Mechanical Aptitude Test and Personality Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A. is a French multinational corporation. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction, high-performance, and other materials.
Headquarters: Courbevoie, France
- Jewson is one of the largest chains of British general builders’ merchants, selling to small and medium building contractors.
- PLACOPLATRE Gypsum products company
- Norton Abrasives of Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, is the world’s largest manufacturer and supplier of abrasives for commercial applications, household, and automotive refinishing usage.
- ISOVER is a worldwide leader in insulation solutions.
- British Gypsum Commercial Company
- BPB Building material company is a British building materials business. It once was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Tekbond is the unit that specializes in the production and import of adhesives, instant adhesives, sealants, chemical locks, and silicones, among others.
- Tumelero Materiais
- Optimera AS
- Glava AS is a Norwegian industrial company with headquarters in Askim. The name is a portmanteau of the Norwegian word glassvatt, meaning glass wool.
- Sanitas Troesch
- CertainTeed is a North American manufacturer of building materials for both commercial and residential construction.
- SAGE Electrochromics is a specialized window glass developer based in Faribault, Minnesota.
- Cibomat manufactures and distributes materials and solutions.
- Fiberglass Colombia SA
Explore job opportunities
- Process Engineer
- Industrial Maintenance Electrician (Journeyman)
- Supply Chain Supervisor
- Demand Planner
- Shift Manager
- Hydraulic Technician
- Maintenance Technician 1 – 3rd Shift – Focus Factory 1
- Forming Machine Operator – 3rd shift
- Shipping Clerk – 1st Shift
- Assistant Production Manager
- Process Engineer I
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager
- Electro Mechanic
- Human Resources Generalist
- Project Manager, Infrastructure Services