The hiring process is different from industry to industry. Keep reading to learn tips and tricks for optimizing your application and wowing your interviewers.
A. O. Smith Corporation is an American manufacturer of residential and commercial water heaters and boilers. Founded in 1874
AO Smith has been delivering the world’s hot water for more than 80 years.
AO Smith is the largest manufacturer and marketer of water heaters in North America.
Headquarters: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Number of employees: 17,000
stages of the Hiring Process
Learn about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages are involved in the recruitment process.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
AO Smith Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Search Open Jobs at A. O. Smith
Every job you apply to will likely have a unique internal process for accepting and reviewing resumes.
Jobs and career opportunities. Search for a career with A. O. Smith
- Customer Service Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Manufacturing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Supply Chain Jobs
- Internships and Co-ops
Common interview question
Here are some of the most common interview questions
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
AO Smith Salary
The average salary for A.O. Smith employees
- Assembler – $14 per hour
- Machine Operator – $17 per hour
- Production Worker – $14 per hour
- Production Assembler – $13.5 per hour