Learn more about Pfizer hiring and recruiting process.
A recruitment process describes the different steps that companies take when filling job roles.
- How do you prepare for a recruitment test?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What is supervised online assessment?
- What is a psychometric Test in recruitment?
- What should I wear to the Pfizer interview?
- How do I pass my assessment?
- What should I expect in an assessment test?
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
- Associate Scientist, Organic Chemistry
- Principal Scientist, Translational Pharmacology
- Director, Pharm Sci Team Lead
- Sr. Computational Biologist, Tumor Cell Biology
- Automation Engineer, Pharmaceutical Sciences Small Molecule
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Senior Associate Scientist
- Warehouse Planner II
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Tech Assistant, Liquid Dose Manufacturing (3rd Shift)
- Senior Scientist- Microscopy Histology
Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Number of employees: 92,870
- Hospira was an American global pharmaceutical and medical device company.
- Array BioPharma is a U.S.-based, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company.
- Upjohn The company was originally formed to make friable pills, which were specifically designed to be easily digested.
- Warner-Lambert was an American pharmaceutical company.
- Medivation is an American biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of novel therapies to treat serious diseases for which there are limited treatment options.
- Parke-Davis is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical company Pfizer.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing novel small-molecule therapeutics derived from its boron chemistry platform.
- King Pharmaceuticals, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pfizer based in Bristol, Tennessee.
- G.D. Searle is used mainly as a distribution trademark for various pharmaceuticals that were developed by G. D. Searle & Company.
- Genetics Institute was a biotechnology research and development company.
- Meridian Medical Technologies primarily manufactures antidotes for chemical weapons.
Common Interview Questions
- What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What can you do for this company?
- Can you tell me What are your career goals?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- Tell me why you want to work here.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Can you tell me about a time you made a mistake?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.