The company has many applicants, and you will likely be up against many other qualified candidates. Here is a complete guide to the recruitment process at Knoll.
Knoll Hiring Process
The selection process is aimed at finding and hiring the best candidates for job openings.
- Submit your resume – You can set up a Knoll job agent to email jobs matching your skillset.
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
What are the different types of assessment tests?
How do I prepare for the Knoll assessment test?
How do you pass an online assessment test?
The best way to prepare for assessment tests is to practice them. The more you practice, the better you’ll get and the higher results you’ll achieve.
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, Personality test, SJT
About The Company
Knoll is a modern design to connect people with their work, lives, and world. It produces office systems, seating, files and storage, tables and desks, textiles, and accessories for the office, home, and higher education settings.
Headquarters: East Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Spinneybeck is the worlds leading supplier of full grain, aniline-dyed Italian upholstery leather, and architectural products.
- Muuto is a Scandinavian design company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The product range includes furniture and other design products.
- HOLLY HUNT Enterprises
- Edelman Leather
Internship Opportunities, training, and development are offered throughout the program.
Apprenticeship Opportunities candidates can choose from apprenticeships focusing on mechanical engineering, wood, and more.
- Manufacturing Process Lead – 1st Shift
- Brake Set-Up Operator – 1st Shift
- Finish Line Tender – 2nd Shift
- Machine Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
- Programmable Welder – 1st Shift
- Warehouse Operator
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?