Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your CSRA assessment test.
Questions and Answers about CSRA Hiring Process
- How long does the hiring process usually take?
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How do I pass the interview?
- What is the interview process like at CSRA?
The CSRA interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
- Application – Create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as additional tools for employee selection.
Assessment test you may take according to your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
Start practicing today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
CSRA provided information technology services to U.S. government clients in national security, civil government, and health care, and public health. Its largest market, national security, included the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, and intelligence agencies.
Headquarters: Falls Church, Virginia, United States
Parent organization: General Dynamics
- SRA Ventures Systems Research And Applications Corporation
- CSC State and Local Solutions
- SRA Global Clinical Development S.A.R.L. is a biotechnology company
- Systems Research and Applications Corporation (SRA) provides information technology services and solutions.
- Military & Veterans CSRA is committed to hiring veterans, military spouses, wounded warriors, and their caregivers.
- Early Career you can find job graduates opportunities and internships offered to help you guide the early years of your career.
Search and apply for jobs at CSRA
- X-Ray Instructor – Regional Training Sites (Med)
- Wound Infection Research Immunologist
- Welder, Combination, Maint
- Web Development Manager
- Watch Supervisor
- Warehouseman – Full Performance- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Warehouse Specialist
- VTC Technician
- VTC Engineer
- VTC Advisor
- VTC Administrator (Shift Work) – TS/SCI Required
CSRA Interview Question
Prepare yourself for your interview at CSRA
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Do You Want to Leave (or Have Left) Your Job?
- How did you hear about us?
- What is Your Greatest Strength?
- How Do You Handle Stress and Pressure?
- Tell me about something on your resume.
- What do you expect from your manager?
- What Are Your Goals for The Future?