Ace the interview at Cisco
Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your Cisco assessment test.
- Study the job description and be able to convey why you want this role
- Reflect on your strengths and growth areas
- Think about your skills and achievements
- Be curious and ask questions
Practice is the key of success the practice will improve your performance and your chance of getting hired.
This process helps Cisco to get to know you, and for you to learn about the people and culture in the company. They will evaluate your skills and our academic and work experience against the current business needs.
- Interviewing – For online and phone interviews, Cisco uses WebEx Interview.
- Final decisions
- An Offer
The assessment test is similar to a regular job interview but focuses more directly on your personality.
Preparing for your pre-employment screening
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology conglomerate. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
- Jabber delivers instant messaging, voice, and video calls.
- OpenDNS is a company and service that extends the Domain Name.
- Cisco Meraki is a cloud-managed IT company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Their products include wireless, switching, security, enterprise mobility management, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web.
- AppDynamics is an application performance management and IT operations analytics company based in San Francisco.
- iptela’s offering complements Cisco’s on-premises routing platform.
- BroadSoft is a global communication software and service provider acquired by Cisco Systems.
- SpamCop is an email spam reporting service allowing recipients of unsolicited bulk or commercial email to report IP addresses.
- Jungo Connectivity is an Israeli software company specializing in automotive software and device driver development.
- Voicea is a tool for you to maximize and activate your meetings.
- Jasper is an American corporation that provides a cloud-based software platform for the Internet of Things.
- Cloudlock is the API-based Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that secures your data.
- Luxtera a subsidiary of Cisco Systems, is a semiconductor company that uses silicon photonics technology to build complex electro-optical systems in a production silicon CMOS process.
- Cognio was an American company that developed and marketed radio frequency spectrum analysis products that find and solve channel interference problems on wireless networks and in wireless applications.
- Starent Networks was an information technology and computer networking products company.
- Pure Networks provides networking software and services to home networking, small businesses, original equipment manufacturers, and broadband.
- Lancope is a leading provider of network visibility and security analytics that protect enterprises against today’s top threats.
- JouleX was a software company that specialized in monitoring and controlling the power consumption of computers and associated devices attached to networks.
- Orative is a mobile software company based in the United States.
Cisco was named the #1 World’s Best Workplace In 2019!
Students and New Graduate Programs – You can find short and long-term internships, summer internships, co-op programs, and apprenticeship programs for qualified full-time students.
- Technical sales internship
- Network Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Partner Account Manager
- Technical Leader, Escalations
- Business Analyst
- Federal Civilian Regional Sales Manager
- Technical Marketing Engineer – Data Center
- Software Developer In Test
- Software Engineer 5G LTE
Practicing for the DXC exam is an essential part of every candidate’s preparation. Take our practice test and review helpful tips.
What are the steps in the hiring process? How long does the hiring process take?
Many companies use online assessments to screen candidates. Make sure you ask your HR recruiter if you will be expected to take a test.