Find a new job opportunity at American Sugar Refining and make your application process as simple as possible.
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
Hiring Process Steps
The hiring process at American Sugar varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background …
Steps in the Recruiting Process you need to know.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site, your second interview will be via video or by phone.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
- What is the assessment test?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What can I expect from a skills assessment test?
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What is the most important step in the hiring process?
More employers are using tests as part of the hiring process.
These tests are used to evaluate your analytical skills and your personality.
Prepare yourself for the assessment test.
Assessment test you may take according to your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
American Sugar Refining is a large, privately held cane sugar refining company with a production capacity of 6.5 million tons of sugar. The company produces a full line of consumer, industrial, food service, and specialty sweetener products.
Headquarters location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Parent organizations: Florida Crystals Corporation, Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida
- Redpath Sugar is a Canadian sugar refining company. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario
- Ingenio San Nicolas
- Belize Sugar
- Tate & Lyle Sugars Services
- Euro SFIR Italia
- California and Hawaiian Sugar Company is an American sugar processing and distribution company.
- Domino Foods is a privately held sugar marketing and sales company based in New Jersey, USA, that sells products produced by its manufacturing members.
Working at ASR Group
Career Opportunities – ASR Group (U.S. and rest of world)
Career Opportunities – ASR Group (Mexico & Belize only)
Career Opportunities – Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida
- Industrial Cleaner
- Sanitation Worker
- Production Attendant
- Supply Chain Rotation Associate
- Packaging Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Millwright – Pipe Shop
- Jr. Network Engineer
- Controls Technician