Questions about the recruitment process and hiring at The Travelers Companies.
An insurance company has a wide selection of positions and options to reach a management position.
Come and take your first step into a leading insurance company.
- Selection process
- HR Interview/ video interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
The company has vacancies in the United States and Europe. In some roles, it is enough to pass a video interview, and in some roles, you have to pass several assessment tests.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
The Travelers Companies commonly known as Travelers is an American insurance company. It is the second-largest writer of U.S. commercial property-casualty insurance and the sixth-largest writer of U.S.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Simply Business – the trading name of Xbridge Ltd – is an online broker of business insurance
- INSURAMATCH Insurance company
- Zensurance Insurance company
- TCI Global Services
- Fidelity & Guaranty Insurance
- Galatea Underwriting Agencies
- SPAL Pension Trustees
- Mountain Ridge Insurance
Common Interview Questions:
- What can you contribute to this company?
- What aspects of this job would you like to see performed better?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
Preparing For A Video Interview
Internships – The internship program is designed to ignite your passion for working in the insurance industry.
Leadership Development Programs – Provide the opportunity for the next step in your career as a business leader.
- Underwriter Trainee
- Claim Representative, Outside Property
- Business Center Manager – Emerging Technology
- Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) Intern
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (HRLDP) Intern
- Actuarial Leadership Development Program (ALDP) Participant
- Claim RepOutside Property Claim Trainee Representative
- Manager, Financial Specialist – Claim