Read about the NAB hiring process to know what to expect from the selection process.
If your application meets the criteria for the position, a recruiter may invite you to an in-person interview or initial telephone interview.
During the interview, you’ll be asked to discuss your experiences
The interview will allow you to share information with your potential manager.
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
- The application
- The phone interview
- The formal interview
- The assessment
- Work reference checks
- Background checks
The online testing methods depend upon position requirements. The test can be face-to-face and may include cognitive, psychometric, and/or competency testing.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Bank
National Australia Bank (NAB) is one of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings, and customers.
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
- Bank of New Zealand is one of New Zealand’s big four banks and has been operating in the country.
- JBWere Limited
- 86 400 The Company offers accounts, home loans, and other financial services.
- JB Were
- Wealthhub Securities Limited
- UBank is an Australian direct bank that operates as a division of the National Australia Bank.
- Plum Financial Services is an Australian corporate superannuation administrator and provider of financial products and services.
Careers at NAB
Early Careers at NAB Get the start or experience you need with the NAB graduate program.
NAB believes in people with ideas and dreams
- Business Fulfilment Campaign
- Senior Analyst, Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Home Lending Executive – Sydney Metro – multiple positions
- Branch Manager
- Associate Director Controls Intelligence
- Casual Customer Advisor
- Finance Officer