You’ve landed an interview with Food Group. You know the job is perfect for you, but you’re nervous about the interview process.
Performance Food Group Group Interview Questions & Answers
Prepare yourself for your interview and Assessment Test at Performance Food Group.
- What is the selection process?
- What is the next step after I submit my application?
- How many candidates are usually shortlisted for the final interview?
- What are some good signs you got the job?
This process usually takes about three weeks or more
- Explore job openings
- Video and/or telephone interview.
- Face-to-face interviews.
- Background check.
- Final selection
The most common reasons companies use new hire assessments are to test a candidate’s: Proficiency with tools essential to the role.
The tests you will need to pass vary depending on the position and department for which you are applying.
How do I prepare for an assessment test?
Make use you understand what aptitude tests you need to take. You must continue to practice until you feel comfortable with this type of test.
Performance Food Group Company is an American company that was founded in 1885 in Richmond, Virginia, by food peddler James Capers.
Headquarters: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Eby-Brown is the largest privately-owned tobacco, candy, and convenience distributor in the United States.
- NorthCenter Foodservice
- PFG of Florida
- Virginia Foodservice Group The Company’s line of business includes the wholesale distribution of a general line of groceries.
- Thoms-Proestler Company
- Kenneth O. Lester Company distributes food products.
- PFG Transco is a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company.
- Carroll County Foods wholesales and distributes food products.
- Springfield Foodservice
- Ohio Pizza Products
- Empire Seafood Holdings
- Middendorf Meat Company distributes custom-cut steaks and other food service products.
- Performance Insurance
- TPC Logistics shipping and trucking company running a freight hauling business from Rock Island, Illinois.
Career development – Performance Food provides growth and career development opportunities.
Most recent jobs posted
- Forklift Operator
- Coord, A/R
- CDL Class A Delivery Driver
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Billing Coordinator
- Driver Trainee
- CDL-A Entry-Level Delivery Driver
- CDL-A Shuttle Driver