The career paths at Stihl are available for via internships, graduate programs, and regular vacancies.
Applying to Stihl? Prepare for the online cognitive test with practice tests and questions & answers written by experts.
The Hiring Process
The first stage of the process is to complete and submit an online application form via the Stihl job board. You will be asked to provide your personal information, details of your education, work experience, skills, and your cv.
- Online Application
- Online Tests
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
It is important to adequately prepare for the psychometric test by accustoming yourself to the overall test format and types of questions included.
About the Company
Stihl is a German manufacturer of chainsaws and other handheld power equipment including trimmers and blowers.
Headquarters: Waiblingen, Germany
Parent organization: Stihl Holding AG & Co. KG
- Andreas Stihl
- Andreas Stihl Private Limited was founded in 2006. The company’s line of business includes the wholesale distribution of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Andreas Stihl India
Careers at STIHL
Grow your career at STIHL
- Praktikum HR Shared Service Center
- Service Content Manager Ersatzteile
- Praktikum Produktmanagement – Digitale Produkte
- Werkstudent Test Service und Service Werkstatt
- Berechnungsingenieur technische Mechanik
- Teamleiter Enterprise Architecture Management (w/m/d)
- Techlead CIAM
- Werkstudent Entwicklung Mechatronik
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances