Study and pass the Allied Universal Test! Practice questions, online exams, study guides, and more!
Improve your chances of passing the hiring process and interview at Allied Universal.
- How do I pass a pre-employment assessment test?
- How do you know if you passed the interview?
- What should I expect in an employment assessment test?
Create a profile to apply for the position of your interest.
- Online application
- interview – invitation to complete a telephone screening or an in-person interview
- Background checks
- Assessment test
The assessment test is very similar to a regular job interview but focuses more directly on your personality.
Preparing for your pre-employment screening
Aptitude test, SJT test, Hogan Personality test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Allied Universal is a privately owned facility services company. It also offers security systems, janitorial services, and staffing. It is a combination of earlier companies – Barton Protective Services, Spectaguard, Initial, and Allied Security.
Headquarters: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
Parent organization: Wendel
- U.S. Security Associates provides security services.
- Guardsmark was a major provider of security services in North America, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
- Valor Security Services of Marietta, GA, a division of SMS Holdings Nashville, TN, was the number one company in the United States that provided contract security services exclusively to the shopping center industry.
- FJC Security Services
- Point 2 Point Global Security
- Midstate Security Company
- International Security Management Group Inc. (ISMG) operates as a security provider.
Now Hiring Security Professionals.
- Security Officer for Manufacturing Company
- Armed Security Officer Mornings
- Security Officer Armed- Medical Clinic
- Security Shift Supervisor
- Sworn Police Officer Part-Time 28hr
- Security Guard – Must have DL – Overnights
- Security Officer Weekend Day Shift