Learn about the Jobs and Application Process and interview at Unilever
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
- How to prepare for the Unilever interview?
- How do I pass my interview assessment?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- What is asked in online assessment tests?
- How many rounds of interviews are there in Unilever?
- What are the 3 rounds of interviews?
- Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
- How do I pass an online assessment test?
- What is a good score on an assessment test?
The hiring process is different from industry to industry. Keep reading to learn tips and tricks for optimizing your application and wowing your interviewers.
Stages of the Hiring Process
There are four stages to the application process
- Apply online
- Complete a profile assessment
- Digital interview
- Discovery center day
Unilever digital interview – A digital interview is a process you receive a series of questions, and you record your responses for the hiring manager to view later.
About the Company
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England, and Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Unilever is a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods -products include food, energy drink, ice cream, and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products.
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Hindustan Unilever Limited is the Indian subsidiary of Unilever PLC, which is a British-Dutch multinational company.
- xe or Lynx is a brand of male grooming products owned by the British-Dutch company Unilever and marketed towards the young male demographic.
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Holdings Inc, trading and commonly known as Ben & Jerry’s, is an American company that manufactures ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet.
- Dollar Shave Club is an American company based in Venice, California that delivers razors and other personal grooming products to customers by mail.
- Seventh Generation. is an American company that sells eco-friendly cleaning, paper, and personal care products.
- Sundial Brands is a leading haircare and skincare company.
- The Grom acquisition will strengthen Unilever’s ice cream
- Talenti is an American brand of gelato and sorbet produced by Unilever.
- Dermalogica is an American personal care company headquartered in Carson, California.
- Tazo Tea Company is a tea and herbal tea blender and distributor.
- Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian company known for its range of energy drinks, the manufacturer is owned by the British-Dutch company.
- Good Humor-Breyers is the ice cream division of Unilever that includes the formerly independent Good Humor, Breyers, Klondike bar, Popsicle, Dickie Dee, and Sealtest brands.
- Sir Kensington’s is an American food company.
- Graze is a United Kingdom-based snack company. Graze offers over 200 snack combinations through snack subscription boxes, an online shop, and retailers.
- Salada tea is a brand of tea sold in the United States by Salada Foods, a division of Redco Food.
- Weis is an Australian brand that produces frozen ice confectionery and frozen fruit desserts.
Employment Assessment Test
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Do your best at every stage of the recruitment process. Unilever assessment
Hogan, Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, SJT
Find Jobs At Unilever
Find your perfect job at Unilever, and find all the available opportunities.
- Assistant Pasteurizer – Sikeston
- Associate Finance Manager – Supply Chain Assistant Controller
- Freezer / Warehouse – Sikeston
- Associate Brand Manager
- Associate Manager, Consumer and Market Insights
- Customer Business Manager – Personal Care
- Human Resources Business Partner – Lipton Tea
- Manufacturing Technical Lead
- Line Technician-Covington,
- Focus Improvement EngineerU
Unilever Internship Programme – This unique program is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders
Graduate scheme – College students and recent graduates you’ll be working on live projects and start gaining experience.
General Question and Answer
- How do I get a job at Unilever? There are four stages to the application process
- Does Unilever pay well? The range from an average of $52,500 to $126,200 a year
- What does Unilever pay interns? The Intern salaries can range from $17 – $28
Interview strengths and weaknesses:
- Too detail-oriented
- Extremely Extroverted
- Creative Writing
- Financial Literacy
Unilever interview question by position
Sure, here are some common interview questions by position at Unilever:
- Marketing position:
- Can you tell us about your experience in developing marketing campaigns?
- How do you approach market research and analysis?
- Can you give an example of a successful marketing campaign you have led in the past?
- How do you keep up-to-date with emerging marketing trends and technologies?
- Supply Chain position:
- Can you tell us about your experience in managing supply chain operations?
- How do you ensure the quality and sustainability of the products in the supply chain?
- Can you give an example of a time when you had to deal with a supply chain disruption and how you resolved it?
- How do you collaborate with other teams, such as logistics and procurement, to optimize the supply chain?
- Finance position:
- Can you tell us about your experience in financial analysis and forecasting?
- How do you ensure financial compliance and minimize risk?
- Can you give an example of a time when you identified and implemented cost-saving measures?
- How do you collaborate with other teams, such as accounting and operations, to optimize financial performance?
- HR position:
- Can you tell us about your experience in talent acquisition and development?
- How do you approach employee engagement and retention?
- Can you give an example of a time when you implemented a successful HR initiative?
- How do you ensure compliance with HR policies and regulations?