Knowing what to expect from the hiring process will help you succeed. Learn about all the career opportunities ant steps you will need to take to get to your EIB dream job.
- Apply – applications and CVs accept in English or French
- Online Tests – Screening: assessment and digital interview
- Interview – digital interview or a phone interview
- Second Interview – face-to-face interview
Online Assessment Tests
Assessment tests are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
You will need to practice the following assessment tests:
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
The European Investment Bank is a publicly owned international financial institution whose shareholders are the EU member states. It was established in 1958 under the Treaty of Rome as a “policy-driven bank” using financing operations to further EU policy goals such as European integration and social cohesion.
Location: Kirchberg, Luxembourg
FEMIP traineeship Programme aims to build human capacity in the Mediterranean Partner Countries by offering opportunities to young talented candidates.
- FEMIP aims to facilitate investment and address funding gaps in the EU’s Southern Neighbourhood
- European Investment Bank (Senegal)
- European Investment Bank, Research Division
Jobs at EIB
- Internships – the company offers a limited number of internships to university students and recent graduates who wish to acquire an understanding of the Bank’s work or gain experience
- Summer jobs – the company offers longer-term internships, usually lasting between three and 12 months, depending on the program.
View All Jobs at European Investment Bank and European Investment Fund
- (Associate) Financial Monitoring Officer
- Business Processes Analyst
- (Senior) Credit Risk Management Officer
- (Senior) Transaction Manager
- (Associate) Sector Economist
- (Senior) Business Support Officer(s)
- Financial Analyst(s)
- (Senior) Quantitative Officer