Questions and Answers about Duke Energy EEI Assessment and Hiring Process.
- How long does it take to get hired at Duke Energy?
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
- How to prepare for your Duke Energy EEI test?
The following outlines the Duke Energy process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Online employment test
- Phone Interview
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Online Employment Test
As part of the recruitment process, you will need to pass an EEI test.
Depending on the position, you will need to pass one of the following tests: CAST, POSS, MASS, TECH, and SO/PD test.
EEI’s test preparation
Take our EEI’s practice exam to assess your knowledge of common exam subjects, reading comprehension, personality test writing, and basic math.
This EEI pack includes the following:
- Basic Math
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning: Abstract Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning, and Deductive Reasoning.
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Duke Energy Corporation is American electric power and natural gas holding company.
Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company is an energy services company whose principal business is the distribution of natural gas.
- Progress Energy Duke Energy and Progress Energy have merged to create the new Duke Energy.
- Cincinnati Gas & Electric provides electric and gas service.
- REC Solar Solar energy company
- Eastover Mining
- Empresa Electrica Corani SA
- Pioneer Transmission
- Shoreham Solar Commons
- Phoenix Energy Technologies Software Company
intern and co-op opportunities to network and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business.
Discover your career options with Duke Energy:
- Senior Engineer Solar PV Design
- Nuclear Engineer I – Civil – Oconee Nuclear Station
- Service Specialist
- Business Development Director
- Engineer I
- Engineer (level III or Senior)
- Mechanic III
- Senior Audit Consultant
- DES Business Developer