Knowing what to expect from the hiring process will help you succeed. Learn about all the steps you will need to take to get to your dream job.
Steps in the interview process
You can expect to have anywhere between two and four interviews before receiving a job offer. If you are interviewing for a high-level executive position, though, you may need to go on more than four interviews.
- Application – Create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Personality Test, Hogan, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Most common interview questions
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
- What Type of Work Environment Do You Prefer?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
Careers at Zeus
View All Current Job Listings