Practicing for the Wesfarmers is an essential part of every candidate’s preparation. Take our practice test and review helpful tips.
- How long does the hiring process typically take?
- What are the 4 stages of the interview process?
- What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers?
- What is the step hiring process?
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
With a rich 107-year old history, Wesfarmers is one of Australia’s largest listed companies and employer of labour. They are a conglomerate with diversified business options that cut across home improvement, industry and safety products, office supplies, mining and energy resources, etc.
Their primary objective is to deliver satisfactory returns to shareholders, so it is a big deal to work in a company like this. Below is a breakdown of what it takes to be a part of the team.
Due to how large the conglomerate is, there are several career options under different disciplines e.g., data and digital, management, engineering, etc.
Whatever the role is, you can always look up the current opportunities on their site. Just in case you do not find something suitable, then register to join their talent community, and you’ll be duly informed when something pops up.
Once you find the right role on the site, all you need do is combine your resume and cover letter in one document, click on apply, and follow the laid out procedure.
Wesfarmers Assessment And Interview
Some roles may require you to complete assessments or tests that evaluate specific skills relevant to the job. This could include technical tests, psychometric assessments, or case studies.
After submitting your application, the hiring process involves 3 stages:
- Learning about you: this is where you learn more about the role you are about to take on, after which you are assessed. This is usually in the form of technical and behavioural questions.
- Skills test: next, your preparedness for the role is assessed using a sample work challenge where you’re expected to showcase your best skills.
- Meet the leaders: this is where you meet with the heads, learn about the company’s vision and see how you fit into the process.
Here, they merge the assessment and interview processes together so as to fully test you before making a decision.
So apply as soon as you can, and wait on a date for your assessment and interview, and hopefully, good news later on.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances