To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
Questions and answers about Kaiser Permanente Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment assessment test unprepared.
- How do I prepare for an assessment test?
- How long does it take to get hired at Kaiser?
- What is a customer service assessment test?
- How do I check my Kaiser Permanente application status?
- What kind of questions are on an assessment test?
Kaiser Permanente Hiring Process
For each contract type, there will be a set selection procedure.
- Searching for jobs that match your skills
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Pre-hire assessments
- Interview phone, in-person, and/or video
The test you will need to take at Kaiser Permanente is Depending on the position.
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, and simulation scenarios.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Kaiser Permanente is an American integrated managed care consortium
Headquarters: Oakland, California, United States
- Avivia Health provides total population care management and wellness services.
- Permanente Medical Group is the largest medical group in the United States.
- Southern California Permanente Medical provides medical and surgical hospital services.
- The Southeast Permanente Medical providing care to the members of Kaiser Permanente Health.
- The Permanente Federation The Federation is the national leadership and consulting organization.
- 1800 Harrison Foundation
- Buenaventura Medical is a retail company
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St Dominic’s Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente of Georgia
Join Kaiser Permanente’s Team
Search and apply for jobs at Kaiser
- IT Support Technician
- PACU RN – Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Compensation Director
- Appointment Registration Cash Clerk – MHS
- Diagnostic Imaging Technician-Radiology III
- Pharmacist Intern – Grade 395
- Compliance Practice Specialist (San Diego)
- Administrative Specialist B – Full-time Day Shift (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Learning Consultant
- Analyst Administrative II – Full-time Day Shift (Renton,WA)
- Pre-Award Research Administrator II
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.