Get some insight into the Michaels job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- How do I pass a pre-employment assessment test?
- How do I pass a retail assessment test?
- What do I need to bring to Michaels interview?
- How do you answer assessment questions?
- Does Michaels get paid every week?
- How long shift at Michaels?
- How much do Michaels cashiers make?
Michaels has the products you need for home decor, framing, scrapbooking, and more.
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States
Subsidiaries: Aaron Brothers, Oregon Craft & Floral, H&H Craft & Floral, Treasure House Stores
Parent organizations: The Blackstone Group, The Michaels Companies
Steps in the interview process
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume Writing Services
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Michaels.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
You will need to take aptitude and psychometric tests
Work at Michaels
Michaels is proud to recruit and hire current military members, veterans, and their families.
- Department Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Store Managers
- District Managers
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.