Questions and answers about the Baltimore gas & electric (BGE) hiring process.
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
Applying for a job is exciting, and there can be multiple steps in the process.
Your application is screened based on job requirements and your country.
- Upload your resume
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments EEI Test
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company is a subsidiary of the Exelon Corporation and Maryland’s largest gas and electric utility.
Parent organization: Exelon
Headquarters: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Careers at BGE
BGE is Maryland’s largest electricity provider, with more than 1.2 million residential electric customers.
Some positions at BGE have testing requirements, and qualified applicants are encouraged to take EEI practice tests.
Most Recent Jobs
- Supervisor Facilities Operations
- Supervisor Substations
- Industrial Electrical Technician
- Engineering Tech Specialist
- Sr Project Controls Estimator
- Sr Engineer (DC or Baltimore)
- Sr Training Specialist (Testing/Relay Protective Systems)
- Sr Engineer (BGE New Business and C&I)
- General Engineer (BGE Protection & Control Eng)
- General Engineer (Gas)
- NERC CIP & PRC Compliance Senior Engineer
- Sr Engineer (High Voltage & Equipment)
Common Interview Questions
While every company is unique, there are some processes and questions that are repeated in every job interview.
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?