Questions and Answers about Omnicare Hiring process, interview, and assessment test.
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
- How do you prepare for a scenario-based interview?
- What are the most common interview questions and answers?
- What is your strength’s best answer?
The Hiring Process
The processes are approximate and will vary depending on the position.
- Submitting an Application
- Phone Screen from 5 minutes to 30 minutes
- On-site Interview
About the Company
Omnicare is an American company working in the healthcare industry. It was established in April 1981 as a spinoff of healthcare businesses.
Headquarters: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Parent organization: CVS Health
- NCS Healthcare provides pharmacy services.
- NeighborCare providers of institutional pharmacy services in the United States.
- RXC Acquisition
- Home Care Pharmacy operates as a pharmaceutical company.
- Heartland Healthcare Services is a Pharmacy company.
- JHC Acquisition
- PBM Plus is a full-service Pharmacy Benefit Management company.
Internships at Omnicare – the company works with colleges and universities to develop and provide internship opportunities in the United States and Canada.
- Pharmacy Technician – Staging Full Time
- Pharmacy Technician – Picking (FT)
- Lead Pharmacy Technician LTC Full Time
- MTM Technician FT
- Delivery Driver (PT)
- Part-Time Clerk LTC
- Pharm Tech- Customer Service 2nd/3rd Shifts
What employers are looking for:
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills