iMocha provides skill-based Talent Analytics that help enterprises find the best candidates and make hiring decisions faster and easier.
- How do I pass my skills assessment test?
- What is iMocha assessment test?
- What is a good score for a skills assessment?
- Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
- How many times can you take a skill assessment?
- How do you prepare for a skills assessment?
iMocha provides a wide variety of tests adapted to different positions. From management positions to production and programmers.
The test contains questions on Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Thinking, Reading Comprehension, etc.
How to Prepare for iMocha’s Skills Assessment?
Components such as personality tests and interviews can also be practiced.
A good assessment preparation always begins with going through the information obtained. The assessment agency or company where your assessment will take place
- Know What to Expect
- Research the Firm and the Role
- Review Your Application
- Know your work values and motivation
Preparation ensures that you complete the test to the best of your ability.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Common Interview Questions
Your answer should be informed by the research you’ve done on the company culture and the job in question.
- Why do you want this job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell Me About Yourself
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- Do You Have Any Questions For Me?