Learn about Testgrid tests and how to prepare for psychometric tests.
- What is a Testgrid assessment?
- What are the 3 types of psychometric assessments?
- How do you use Testgrid?
- Can you fail the psychometric test?
- How do I prepare for a psychometric assessment?
- What score do you need to pass the psychometric test?
- What kind of questions are asked in a psychometric test?
What Is Testgrid?
Testgrid is an Australian testing company providing psychometric tests for various public services and companies across many industries.
This recruitment tool is an effective and efficient mechanism for the HR manager to screen high volumes of candidates, ensuring we can easily identify those candidates that will provide the best match to the position you are applying for.
What’s included in the Testgrid Assessment Tests?
Testgrid psychometric tests are used by employers to reduce the pool of candidates.
The most common tests include:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning (Inductive & Deductive)
- Situational Judgment Tests
- Personality Tests
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
How to Prepare for the Testgrid Assessments?
Preparation ensures that you complete the test to the best of your ability.
Practice some mock assessment tests until you feel confident in each topic.
Read information about the company and try to understand what skills they are looking for for the position you are applying for.
Good luck with your psychometric test!