Like other interviews, the Mercer Mettl interview process begins with a candidate applying for a job position.
- How do you pass the Mettl test?
- Does the Mettl test record screen?
- What is the Mercer Mettl test?
- Is the Mettl exam tough?
- Can I use a calculator for the Mettl test?
- How can I prepare for the aptitude test?
The most common Aptitude Tests for Different Job Roles
During the aptitude test, candidates can expect to be evaluated on their numerical ability, personality test, verbal reasoning skills, verbal ability, etc.
- Sales Potential Test
- Business Analyst Test
- Technical Assessments Test
- Leadership Role Aptitude Test
- Leadership Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
What is Mettl Aptitude Test Structure?
Preparation ensures that you complete the test to the best of your ability.
Practice some mock assessment tests until you feel confident in each topic.
Read information about the company and try to understand what skills they are looking for for the position you are applying for.
Our Pack includes preparation for the following:
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning (Inductive & Deductive)
- Situational Judgment Tests
- Personality Tests
- Spatial Reasoning Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Error Checking Tests
- Memory Tests
- Grid Challenge & Switch Challenge
- In-Tray and E-Tray Exercises
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
- Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test
- Error Checking Test
- Group exercises
Mettl Test sample questions
Sample Question 1
Maria works as a babysitter on the weekends. She charges a different hourly rate depending on how many children she is taking care of per night.
If Maria charges $20 per hour to take care of one child, and she charges 25% more per hour for two children, how much more money would she make babysitting two children for 3 hours than babysitting one child for 3 hours?
Sample Question 2
If James is x years old, her older sister’s age can be represented by the expression 2x-5. What is the ratio of Ellen’s age to her sister’s age when James is 10 years old?