To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
No matter the format, most interview questions will be behavioral-based, so it’s important to familiarize yourself with the S-T-A-R method.
There are three steps to our hiring process.
- APPLY Once you’ve identified an opportunity of interest, you can submit an application.
- ASSESS telephone or video interview. Depending on the role
- OFFER If you are selected for the role, the salvation army internal recruitment team will contact you to review the offer letter details.
The Salvation Army is a Protestant church and an international charitable organization.
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- The Salvation Army Evangeline Booth College, or EBC, is an accredited theological college administered by The Salvation Army. The school is located in Atlanta, Georgia, and is named after General Evangeline Booth, the 4th General of The Salvation Army.
- Salvation Army Vision Network TV network
- Reliance Bank Limited, formerly known as The Salvation Army Bank, was founded in 1890 by William Booth.
Summer Camp Job – Gap Year Volunteer & Travel Programs
- Employment Opportunities
- Recruiting Specialist
- Grants Manager
- Corporate Relations Manager
- Administrative Specialist
- Multimedia and Digital Communications Developer
- Executive Assistant for NCRD
The Salvation Army Interview Questions
- What draws you to work with this particular group of people?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about a time when you had to explain complex information to a client or team member.
- What motivated you to work with Salvation Army?
- What was your most challenging case? Most rewarding?
- How do you motivate yourself and ensure all paperwork, visit, and other work gets done?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
How can I practice the ASVAB test?
The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test is an aptitude test used to assess your ability to succeed in the Armed Forces.
General Dynamics Hiring Process
Get some insight into the General Dynamics job process interview Aptitude test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
CSRA Assessment Test
Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your CSRA assessment test.