The formal interview process will typically include 3-5 colleagues, including the hiring manager, in either one-on-one or panel interviews.
Steps in the interview process
- Application – the first step to create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Common Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you choose this career and industry?
- Why might you be successful in such a job?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why do you want this job? …
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What’s your favorite part about working here?
- What’s your company culture like?
- What would you most like to accomplish if you had this job?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days of the job?
- What will you do if you don’t get a job offer?
- What were your strengths/weaknesses?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What was the last book you read for fun?