Companies want to make sure they’re hiring candidates with the required skills. It is extremely common to give employees a skills assessment, personality test, or aptitude test.
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
Steps in the interview process
- Application – the first step to create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Zink Distributing.
Employment Assessment Test at Zink Distributing
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Common interview questions
Most common job interview questions
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?