Learn more about Glaxosmithkline assessment. interview and the hiring process
GlaxoSmithKline – science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer
Subsidiaries: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Tesaro
The interview process at GSK
Application tips and process
- Find and Review the job posting
- Upload your CV & cover letter
- HR Interview – a phone interview with an Early Talent Recruiter
- online assessment – behavioral fit and cognitive ability
- assessment center, the final step in the application process
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
you will see a video clip of fictitious scenarios and be required to respond to the scenario
Aptitude tests, Numerical and verbal
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Career opportunities at GSK
- Business operations
- Manufacturing and supply
- Marketing and communications
- Research and development
Top Job Interview Questions
Interview Questions You Should Be Prepared to Answer
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What’s Your Dream Job?