Questions and answers about Alliance One Intl Hiring Process. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Big? What are the steps along the way?
Want to know how to pass your assessments and interviews? Here’s information on each step in the hiring process at Alliance.
Alliance One International is an agricultural company and is one of the two publicly held independent leaf tobacco merchants in the world.
Headquarters: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Number of employees: 3,000
Subsidiaries: Alliance One International A.G
Hiring Process Steps
Complete your Alliance One Intl Job Application and practice for Alliance One Intl online assessment tests
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, Hogan, SJT
Careers At Alliance One – you could be the next alliance one employee.
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?