Learn about the recruiting process. Find out how to pass interviews and assessment tests.
SHL (Saville Assessment) is a well-known psychometric assessment company that provides a wide range of tests for various organizations, including IQVIA.
Practice Sample Tests: SHL assessments are standardized, so practicing sample tests can help you become more comfortable with the types of questions and improve your speed and accuracy. SHL offers official practice tests on their website, and you can also find practice materials from other reputable sources. Dedicate time to practice and simulate test conditions as closely as possible.
- How long does it take to hear from Iqvia?
- What are the stages of the application process?
- How long does the application process usually take?
- What does process completed mean on job application status?
- What does it mean your application is under process?
- What are the 5 stages of the hiring process at Iqvia?
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
- What are the signs that you will be hired after an interview?
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health.IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare.
Headquarters: Durham, North Carolina, United States
Subsidiaries: IMS Health, Cenduit, HighPoint Solutions
The interview process
How competitive is the hiring process at Iqvia?
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Find your path to success at Iqvia
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Client Service
- Finance & Procurement
- Human Resources
View all jobs at IQVIA
Common Interview Questions
These questions can vary depending on the position for which you’re interviewing. If you’re interviewing for a role at IQVIA, expect a combination of technical, behavioral, situational, and industry-specific questions.
Below are some example questions that IQVIA might use in their interview process:
- Technical & Role-Specific Questions:
- “Can you explain the difference between primary and secondary market research?”
- “What tools or platforms do you typically use for data analysis?”
- “Describe a situation where you had to manage a complex project. How did you ensure timely and accurate delivery?”
- Behavioral Questions:
- “Tell me about a time when you faced a challenging situation at work and how you handled it.”
- “Describe a situation where you disagreed with a team member. How did you resolve it?”
- “Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a client.”
- Situational Questions:
- “If a client disagreed with your findings, how would you handle it?”
- “Suppose you are working on a project and halfway through, you realize there might be an error in your data. What would you do?”
- Industry-Specific Questions:
- “What do you think is the biggest challenge facing the pharmaceutical industry today?”
- “How do you see the role of big data and AI in the future of healthcare and life sciences?”
- “What are the key considerations in conducting a market access study for a new drug?”
- Cultural Fit & General Questions:
- “Why are you interested in working for IQVIA?”
- “How do you handle tight deadlines or high-pressure situations?”
- “Describe a time when you had to collaborate with a cross-functional team.”
When preparing for an interview at IQVIA or any other company, it’s essential to research the company and the specific role you’re applying for. Understand the company’s core values, its products and services, and the challenges and opportunities it faces in the industry.