Applying for Gillette but unsure of what to expect? This page can help you prepare for the application process and the Assessment test.
Questions and answers about Gillette Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
- What kind of questions are on an assessment test?
- How do you pass a situational Judgement test?
- How long is Gillette’s online assessment?
Understand these steps, and you’ll be part of the Gillette family.
- Assessment – online assessment
- Interviews – behavioral-based and situational interviews.
Gillette uses a combination of assessments, exercises, and one-to-one interviews to screen candidates and help them shortlist and support talent acquisition.
The position to which you apply will determine the assessment that you must take.
- P&G Interactive Assessment – AON
- Deductive and logical Thinking test
- Memory Test
- SJT Test
- Personality Test
About the Company
Gillette is an American brand of safety razors and other personal care products, including shaving supplies.
Owner: Procter & Gamble
- Internship Opportunities Gillette offers a range of sought-after internships, traineeships, apprenticeships, and co-ops for those interested in business management, marketing, finance, IT, science, engineering, and more.
- Recent Grad/Entry Level Opportunities Gillette has roles within brand management, sales, finance and accounting, engineering, information technology, supply chain logistics, and business administration.
- Senior Data Scientist
- Administrative – Successway Co-op Program
- PhD Data Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Field Service Technician
- Human Safety Support Hair/beauty Scientist – PhD
- Data Engineer – Bs/ms
- Plant Technician – Manufacturing
- Production Technician Chemist
Common Behavioral Interview Questions
- What are the key challenges or problems in this position?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- Tell me why you want to work here.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- Talk about a difficult problem you’ve had to solve how did you solve it?
- Is there a type of work environment you prefer?
- Tell me about a time when you had to fight for an idea at work.
- How would you describe the ideal candidate?
- Tell me about a problem you solved creatively.
- Tell me about a major setback you’ve had how did you deal with it?