The Commonwealth Bank is one of Australia’s largest banks, with over 1,000 branches and offices in 11 countries. As part of its hiring process, the bank may administer online assessments, including the SHL assessment, to job candidates.
- What is the standard CommBank recruitment process?
- Should I write a cover letter, or is my resume enough?
- How can I find overseas vacancies and stay across new ones when they become available?
- How many interviews can I expect?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- Westpac online assessment practice
The job application process can vary depending on the company and the position, but here are some general steps that are often involved:
- Upload your resume
- Phone screening
- Online SHL assessment
- Assessment centre
- Background checks
SHL Assessment Test
To prepare for the SHL assessment, candidates can practice their problem-solving skills, review basic mathematical concepts, and practice reading comprehension. They can also research the bank and the position they are applying for to gain a better understanding of the skills and knowledge that may be relevant to the role.
Prepare for the Commonwealth Bank SHL assessment test
- SHL Basic Math, Series, and Numerical Reasoning
- SHL Verbal Reasoning
- SHL Logical Reasoning
- SHL SJT
- SHL Personality Assessments
About The Company
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia, or CommBank, is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
- CommSec is Australia’s largest online stockbroking firm. It is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank. Though its Internet trading platform constitutes most of its business, it also offers a telephone-based brokerage service and investment advisory services.
- Bankwest, previously known as The Bank of Western Australia, is an Australian full-service bank based in Perth, Western Australia.
- Colonial First State, established in 1873 as the Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society, is an Australian wealth management group that provides investment, superannuation, and retirement products to individuals and corporate and superannuation fund investors.
- ASB Bank, commonly stylised as ASB, is a bank owned by Commonwealth Bank of Australia, operating in New Zealand.
- CommInsure Insurance company
- Aussie is an Australian retail financial services group with operations spanning all mainland capital cities and major regional centres throughout Australia.
- CBA New Digital Business Pty Ltd Software company
- First Sentier Investors, formerly known as Colonial First State Global Asset Management in Australia and First State Investments elsewhere, is a global asset management business.
- First Gas Limited is a natural gas transmission and distribution company in New Zealand.
Careers with CommBank
Graduates & interns – CommBank, looking for the best and brightest minds across every degree.
Search for Jobs:
- Private Bank Analyst
- Customer Support Assistant Aitkenvale Part Time
- Extra Care Team Leader
- Executive Manager – Line 2 Assurance Innovation
- Customer Service Opportunities
- Customer Support Assistant
- Manager Risk & Control Enablement
- Executive Manager, Planning & Partnering
- Bankwest Branch Manager