Interviewing is an important step in the employee selection process. the interview enables the employer to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
- What are the top 10 interview questions?
- How do you introduce yourself in an interview?
- How do you solve tricky questions?
- What is your weakness best answer?
- What Can you not ask in an interview?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Which is the hardest question?
Here are some of the most common interview questions
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- Describe your dream job
- Do you consider yourself to be thoughtful, and analytical?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- How do others describe you?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake.
- Do you take work home with you?
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- Tell Me About a Time You Failed.
- What can you tell me about the position that isn’t listed in the job post?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell me about your education.
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? And Why?
- What Are You Looking for in a New Position?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What Are Your Salary Requirements?
- What kind of problems has people recently called on you to solve?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like Least About Your Job?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- What is a typical day/week or month for someone in this position?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with and why?
- What kind of things do you feel most confident in doing?
- What made you apply for this position?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What Makes You Unique?
- What might make you leave this job?
- What Motivates You?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- What Type of Work Environment Do You Prefer?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2 Years?
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Why Was There a Gap in Your Employment?
- Why Were You Fired?
Leadership Interview Questions
- How do you monitor the performance of the people that you have to lead?
- What can you do to motivate a team?
- Can you tell me about a time when you solved a problem?
- Are you able to collaborate with other managers and accept new ideas?
Common selection process
Most common steps in the hiring process and interview by the company
|PNC Financial Services
|Procter & Gamble
|Delta Air Lines
|Publix Super Markets
|American Airlines Group
|State Farm Insurance
|Archer Daniels Midland
|United Parcel Service
|United States Steel
|Bank of America
|Bank of New York
|Twenty-First Century Fox
|Goldman Sachs Group
|Goodyear Tire & Rubber
|Capital One Financial
Interview and Assessment Training
Everything You Need to Know about Assessments tet
- What is an assessment for a job interview?
- How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
- What is the assessment round in the interview?
The assessment interview is very similar to a regular job interview but Focuses on your personality and cognitive ability.
Prepare yourself and practice before you start your interview.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances