Complete your Aflac Job Application and practice for Toyota online assessment tests
Find everything you want and need to know about recruiting process at Aflac
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What are the 5 stages of an interview?
- What is the first step in the hiring process?
Hiring Process Steps
The hiring process is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
- Online Application
- First interviews – Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Decision and job offer
Assessment test are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
These tests can take a number of forms, such as a panel interview, software/skills assessment, case study, written test, or timed assignment.
You will need to practice the following tests.
SJT, Mathematical Reasoning Test, Personality Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Aflac is an American insurance company and is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States.
The company helps pay out-of-pocket expenses your major medical insurance doesn’t cover.
Headquarters: Columbus, Georgia, United States
- American Family Life Assurance Company of New York operates as an insurance firm.
- Argus Dental & Vision specializes in affordable and flexible dental & vision insurance for individuals & families.
- Tier One Insurance Company
- Communicorp is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aflac and is one of the largest marketing solutions providers in the Southeast region.
- Aflac Internship Program the company provide an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal.
- LeAP and ITA Programs the company offer an elite opportunity for top graduates to get division-wide rotational exposure and experience in their related majors, disciplines, and fields of interest.
- The Information Technology Apprenticeship Program To be eligible for the LeAP program, applicants must have graduated with their bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, as well as having achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher in their program.
Find jobs near you and build a career:
- Technical Support Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- Group Representative, Omaha, NE
- Senior Portfolio Management Consultant
- Market Director, Chicago, IL
- IAM Security Analyst
- Local Account Executive- Novi, MI
- Dir, Dental & Vision Pricing